Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thank God for my Dad

So my Dad is kind of my hero, he can do anything. This past week he has been working on the baseboards and crown molding in my new place. We thought the guys hired to sand the floors were going to come and help put everything done, unfortunately only one showed up on day one and didn't show up again after that. So Dad has been working overtime to get this done. Thankfully my mom and one of his best friends have stepped in, I feel terribly guilty sitting at my computer all day, while they all toil away at my house, but that's the way it goes.

Until Monday/Tuesday when dad woke up at 3 am and realized his heart was out of rhythm, a problem that has happened repeatedly, so now he is in the hospital and the doctors are messing with his drugs. Hopefully he can come home today, he has suggested that he'll be back to work tomorrow. One the one hand I do not want him to overdo it, but on the other hand I think he secretly loves having a project that he can finish. So prayers from the universe would be great.

Over and out.
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments: