Saturday, December 5, 2009

We have progress...and baseboards and crown molding

So no time to really post, but Dad has been working like a trojan, and has finished putting up all but 15 inches of crown and all the baseboards. Today Dad caulked around the majority of the space and I spackled the cracks and nail holes...but the painting will have to wait till next week as I'm out to St. Louis for work. Here are some photos - enjoy. :)





So I'm going to build 2 of these shelves to go against the bali turquiose wall and still need to figure out what to put the TV on -
I'm thinking of this one - any thoughts? 


















Thanks!
Shannon

2 comments:

KJ said...

I like that one. Get it.

Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating said...

It's looking so good! Crown moulding makes such a difference in a room. And that turquoise color is stunning! I'm excited to see your progress. Oh, and I really like the low cabinet for your t.v. I look forward to seeing how the shelves turn out--that's quite an ambitious project!